Waiting on Wednesday

 

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

What I Am Waiting For




Title: A Thousand Pieces of You
Author: Claudia Gray
Publication Date: November 4th, 2014
Marguerite Caine’s physicist parents are known for their radical scientific achievements. Their most astonishing invention: the Firebird, which allows users to jump into parallel universes, some vastly altered from our own. But when Marguerite’s father is murdered, the killer—her parent’s handsome and enigmatic assistant Paul—escapes into another dimension before the law can touch him.

Marguerite can’t let the man who destroyed her family go free, and she races after Paul through different universes, where their lives entangle in increasingly familiar ways. With each encounter she begins to question Paul’s guilt—and her own heart. Soon she discovers the truth behind her father’s death is more sinister than she ever could have imagined.

A Thousand Pieces of You explores a reality where we witness the countless other lives we might lead in an amazingly intricate multiverse, and ask whether, amid infinite possibilities, one love can endure.



Why I Am Waiting 


Because it sounds awesome! I love alternate realities! This book sounds like a lot of fun and if it is done well, could be a top 10 for me in 2014. That is how good the blurb sounds!

10 comments

  1. Very nice! Managed to read this one already and it was awesome! Hope you enjoy it too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOo! I'm reading this one next week. I just love the concept! I hope you love it when you read it!!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard loads of people talking about this book. I love the cover!

    My Wow

    http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.com/2014/10/waiting-on-wednesday-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my WoW this week as well! I can't wait!
    Megan @ Books i View

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um. I need this book. NEED. It is pre-ordered, but I can't wait that long! Obviously, I fell in love with the cover, but the synopsis is amazing! I mean, "other lives we might lead"? I wonder about this every day! Oh, how I hope this one is good! Great pick, hope you enjoy it!

    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh great choice, Brittney! I absolutely love the cover of this book and that blurb is very intriguing. I like the element of going through multiple universes and the fact that there's a killer on the loose certainly adds thrill. Hope you enjoy it when it releases! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I want to read this book, but that cover is absolutely amazing. I hope you'll like it though, and thanks for stopping by my WoW earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, yes, YES! This one is on my Wishlist as well. Aweome pick!! Thanks for stopping by!

    http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.ca/2014/10/waitingonwednesday-oblivion-by-kelly.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sigh. I just can't get over that cover. Did you see the pre-order thing they announced today? POSTERS. It certainly doesn't hurt that the book sounds awesome, too! :D Great pick!

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete