Top Ten Tuesday









Top Ten Characters Books I Have Read In 2015

Meme hosted by: The Broke and Bookish


This one is kind of tough. I have only read about 30 books this year, 20 short of the 50 that was my goal. So picking 10 might not be easy. This isn't in order of best to worst, just in the order I read them.


18746546
1. Dead of Winter by Kresley Cole
It was one of the first books I read this year, picking it up the day it came out, but it was by far the best. I love this series and I love Cole's writing style. It is beautiful and I can't wait until the next book.





18689829

2. Magnolia by Kristi Cook

 This one surprised me. I picked it up after seeing Thoughts of Tomes review on youtube, just because I needed something to read. It was great. It is beautifully written and I loved the story and the characters!





20821111

3. The Young Elites

I listened to this book while I was on light duty for work. It was amazing, but I think it was the audio that made it so great for me. If you haven't read this book, or even if you have, I suggest getting the audiobook to go along with it.




22557520

4.After by Anna Todd

This book was my downfall, reading wise. After reading this book I HAD to go check it out of wattpad. While I was there I ended up reading more fanfiction and got sucked in. But this book is one of my favorite books period.


24920901


5. The Deal by Elle Kennedy

Words can't explain how much I love this book.




18105451

6. Frostfire by Amanda Hocking

This is one of the best YA series I have read. The writing is amazing and the story keeps you plowing through all three books.



20945757

7, 8, 9. 2B Trilogy by Ann Aguirre

I read this complete series, so I guess this goes for 7 8 and 9. They were all equally great.

 

 

20640755 

10. The Book Of Ivy

This is the book I have read most recently, but it has to be the best YA book I have read all year, apart from the Kanin Chronicles. 



1 comment

  1. OOoh nice! I loved Dead of Winter too! I should've gone over ten! LOL!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete