2017 Book Blogger Planner

All right, so I usually purchase one of these, but I didn't really care for the design this year and I wanted to try my hand at making my own. I am actually really pleased with how it turned out for the most part, so I decided to share it. There are only 2 planners I could find out there that are directed toward book bloggers, so I decided to add verity.

Now these are full sized pages. I will be making them in A5 form eventually, if enough people like this and want it. But if you need it in A5 form, you can easily do it when printing in like Foxit and I think Adobe.

Click the bottom two pictures below to make all the images bigger:






If you can think of anything else I should add, please let me know in the comments below. And if you like this, don't forget to follow and comment. 

I will be adding more content like this soon. I am also making stickers to go along with the planner as well as more pages if you guys think of anything else it needs!

 

No comments