Bookentine 2017 TBR










Bookentine 2017 is being hosted by Tea & Titles and it is a genre specific readathon. This readathon goes from Feb. 13th - 20th and it is a Contemporary readathon. The definition they gave for a Contemporary book was this: 
"a story about a teenage character that takes place in our current time and deals with the concerns of modern day life."

There are also three challenges:

Read a book with red and/or pink on the cover,
Read a book by an author you haven’t read before,
Read a book featuring mental illness or disability.

So here is my TBR:


1. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
7664334 
This is actually the group pick for the Valentine Bookathon and when I posted my TBR for that I didn't think I was going to be able to get to it. But since these two overlap by a day, I am really hoping I can squeeze this in on the 13 to end that one well and to start this one well. So, fingers crossed! This is also going to be for the challenge of the author I haven't read before.
20698530
Simply because I need to read this book. I got this the day it came out and still haven't read it. I LOVED the first one and have started this one several times and had to put it down for numerous reasons. 
13589139
I know nothing about this book besides the fact that it YA Contemp. It was the first contemp. on my shelf that I came to with a pink cover. So this is for that challenge.
  


23341894
This is only if I can find this book. My library hasn't had it since it came out and neither has any of the book stores around here. Hopefully it pops up at my used bookstore soon, otherwise I might just break down and buy it for the kindle, though I would prefer to read this in physical copy. This will be for the challenge a book featuring mental illness or disability.


25663637

This one is if I don't get Every Last Word. I, myself, suffer from bipolar disorder and haven't read anything featuring bipolar. I am always afraid that I will get upset at how wrong they get it, but I do love Emery Lord and this book sounds great. So, if I don't get to Every Last Word, this one will be my book featuring mental illness or disability.


So the 13th-20th is one week. I have 4 books above that I will be reading, but if by some miracle I get through all of those, here are some that I might get to.

 187102091839249522718685




If I finish 4 I will probably only start one of the ones above, but those are the ones I will be picking from. Are you participating in the Boonentine Readathon? Link your TBR posts/videos!

No comments